- Eukaryotic cell cycle and DNA replication
- DNA double-strand break repair
- CRISPR-Cas9 and genome editing
HBV Life Cycle
Targeting Proteins Involved in Doubl-strand Break Repair
The variation relative content of two RNA and DNA in CRISPR/Cas9 treated cells after different smal molecules been used.
Relative levels of HBV cccDNA either remained at the level of mock control when using Sp1 sgRNA or were significantly higher compared to DMSO-treated group .
- CRISPR-Cas9 using sgRNAs targeting HBV effectively decreases cccDNA levels
- Inhibition of the end joining component DNA-PKcs
does not make Cas9 targeting of cccDNA more efficient
- There are more on-target deletions with DNA-PKcs inhibition